About juggcash

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

teenlivesex

About juggcash

Post by teenlivesex »

please tell me who have problems with juggcash. i have to receive money from juggcash from a month, but i didnt received. other question: who is the most serious sponsor in this industry?
wraith

Re: About juggcash

Post by wraith »

teenlivesex wrote:please tell me who have problems with juggcash. i have to receive money from juggcash from a month, but i didnt received. other question: who is the most serious sponsor in this industry?
I don't know anyone who *hasn't* had issues of one kind or another with them. I stopped promoting them back in '07 though, so I personally couldn't tell you anything recent.

As for most serious sponsor... depends on the niche, and how you promote them. Someone can do great with one sponsor, while another person can't seem to convert at all with that same sponsor.
seomedia

Post by seomedia »

Minimum payouts on Manwin paysites are $150.00, so if you didn't make that in a month it will turn over to the next month. Payouts are 30 days after the pay period.
On a second note, I have been using juggcash for at least 4 years and Juggcash Mobile for at least 2 and I've never had an issue with them, Nick takes care of everything for me, same with Mofo's never had a problem with them either.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I had a friend that did $1000 with them a month... Was doing so for many months and then they stopped paying him. He was like WTF? And then Manwin happened and he asked them to pay him. They were like WTF? And nothing got resolved. Then he started sending the traffic to alternate sponsors and now he gets paid.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!