I just can't figure this out, help please!!!

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

gaybunny

I just can't figure this out, help please!!!

Post by gaybunny »

I see that everyone on linkspun is doing one way back links, but i can't seem to figure this out! When i do a trade, i want to add trade link urls to www.gaybunny.com/blog and get a return one back link to my main site www.gaybunny.com. But for some reason, it won't allow me. Can someone please help me.

Thanks
lauralace

Re: I just can't figure this out, help please!!!

Post by lauralace »

I don't know about anyone else, but I wont give top level domain links without getting the same back. You offering subdomain recips isn't going to get you many trades.
Make Money in mainstream! I have been doing so since 1994 and can teach you about the huge differences between mainstream and adult. Mainstream marketing
dennyn

Post by dennyn »

lauralace wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I wont give top level domain links without getting the same back. You offering subdomain recips isn't going to get you many trades.
Yep, not mentioning he has already 3132136 outgoing links on that subpage.
kinkybrian

Post by kinkybrian »

You have to add both of those to your Linkspun account as separate pages.
gaybunny

Post by gaybunny »

Hi kinkybrian

I have added both of them to one account already. My problem is that i can't figure out how others request a link trade with me for their site A but i have to add their site B to my trade. I'm not sure how i can set that up, so that i them to my site A and get them to link to my site B.

Thanks
redwhiteandblue

Post by redwhiteandblue »

You would set page A to hidden, then request links to it, then the other party can only choose page B to link back from. But as has already been pointed out, you have so many outgoing links from that page anyone who knows what they're doing probably won't want the trade.
gaybunny

Post by gaybunny »

Hi redwhiteandblue

You are the man! Thanks for the advice, that was the best explanation.