Add campaign's

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Add campaign's

Post by major48 »

I think a good idea would be to add a campaign feature. It would be easier to manage trades this way. For example. If I have multiple sites and some are the same niche I will know which sites I have already traded with without having to click on each link. I would make each site have its own link trading campaign and when I went to search for trades each site that I had already requested a trade with on that campaign would be highlighted.
CodeR70

Re: Add campaign's

Post by CodeR70 »

"Used" sites are already highlighted in the trade selection table and search screen. Of course this is for all your own trades, not necessarily for your specific page you are working on.
major48

Post by major48 »

CodeR70 wrote:"Used" sites are already highlighted in the trade selection table and search screen. Of course this is for all your own trades, not necessarily for your specific page you are working on.
Yea thats what im talking about. You have to click on it to see which page the trade is for. If there were campaign's the only sites that would be highlighted would be the sites already traded on that particular campaign
CodeR70

Post by CodeR70 »

major48 wrote:Yea thats what im talking about. You have to click on it to see which page the trade is for. If there were campaign's the only sites that would be highlighted would be the sites already traded on that particular campaign
Yes, if you trade a lot of different sites in the same category then its very annoying yes. Would be cool to have something implemented for it.