Blog SE traffic

Hard links and their relation to SEO, methods and techniques, and resources welcome in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Blog SE traffic

Post by major48 »

Ok I know that nobody can give me an exact answer but about how much SE traffic should I be expecting to a blog? Also how many should I have before I start seeing some revenue?
dennyn

Re: Blog SE traffic

Post by dennyn »

0-1,000,000+ uniques a day.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I usually start getting SE traffic within a week or two with it getting a lot better after a month or two and really good by years end...

I usually see some sales within a week or two and a few by a few months and things getting really good within the year...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

vrocks wrote:I usually start getting SE traffic within a week or two with it getting a lot better after a month or two and really good by years end...

I usually see some sales within a week or two and a few by a few months and things getting really good within the year...
Well I guess I need to learn from you because I never can get any sales
cool1980

Post by cool1980 »

me for my part started the first of my adult "blog pages" last year in november.
at moment the blog is coming to pr2 and i got enter 1000 and 5000 uniques a day.
but otherwise i just had 2 sales with that site... maybe traffic is not all. think unique and quality content brings more sales..

regards cool1980