Please check your trade requests

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Please check your trade requests

Post by major48 »

Please check if you have any open trade requests with me. I have 355 waiting for a reply. Whats worse is that im actually getting trade request's from people who I am waiting on a response from. So please instead of requesting a new trade with me respond to the current request.

http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=3952
vrocks

Re: Please check your trade requests

Post by vrocks »

I love that!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
JAYBLACK187

Post by JAYBLACK187 »

major48-i have doing the same thing for the past few weeks-Nothing at all
good luck man
JAYBLACK187

Post by JAYBLACK187 »

"Whats worse is that im actually getting trade request's from people who I am waiting on a response from" i get that too mate, its frustrating- i just send them mgs saying please reponsed to pervious requests..
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

Actually that might be perfectly reasonable. I often delay responding to requests if I have something specific in mind for a backlink - that isnt quite ready yet. That doesnt mean I wont be trading with other things

...the only delays I worry about are ones where I have already put the links up my end. The rest can wait forever if it has to.
major48

Post by major48 »

Hincapie wrote:Actually that might be perfectly reasonable. I often delay responding to requests if I have something specific in mind for a backlink - that isnt quite ready yet. That doesnt mean I wont be trading with other things

...the only delays I worry about are ones where I have already put the links up my end. The rest can wait forever if it has to.
Your usually fairly quick about responding. These guys i have had open trade request with for a month.
JAYBLACK187 wrote:"Whats worse is that im actually getting trade request's from people who I am waiting on a response from" i get that too mate, its frustrating- i just send them mgs saying please reponsed to pervious requests..
I did that last night and finally got a lot of responses. I got a lot of denies from a person but for some reason I could not see who it was. Also had a guy remove my link because he said penguin put a filter on his site after adding my link. I don't know how he jumped to the conclusion that my site caused the problem I could tell by the position of the link on my site we hace had a trade for a while now. He just assumed my site caused the problem.