i wanna buy a website

This section has now been modified! You can now sell domains in addition to websites here. This section is not for selling services!

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

feteonline

i wanna buy a website

Post by feteonline »

Hello guys i have 100 $ . Have anyone here website with traffic and sales/
dennyn

Re: i wanna buy a website

Post by dennyn »

feteonline wrote:Hello guys i have 100 $ . Have anyone here website with traffic and sales/
Add two zeros and we can talk.
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

feteonline wrote:with traffic and sales
There will ne not eve ONE Person who would sell a Website with traffic and sales for 100 Bucks! That was a joke, right?

Some ppl say a running website with sales has a value of 2 years income, some say even more .. just think about it.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Hmm... for this to work...

Most small sites have a 6 months of expected income factored into the price. Larger sites can be 18 to 24 months when you are talking into the 6 and 7 figures range.

So if I were to create a blog in 1 hour and charge you $50 for that hour it could have to get 2 PPS sales or 4 revshare sales in six months. But I would have had to have built said blog 6 months ago...

How about this... I will build you a network of 100 blogs for $10,000 and deliver it to you within 5 weeks. It will make you that money back in 6 months no problem.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
blogstargirl

Post by blogstargirl »

rezzanjin wrote:
feteonline wrote:with traffic and sales
There will ne not eve ONE Person who would sell a Website with traffic and sales for 100 Bucks! That was a joke, right?

Some ppl say a running website with sales has a value of 2 years income, some say even more .. just think about it.
value of 2 years of revenue is a typical *model* for selling any type of business. think of each website is its own micro-business