Banned user

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

sabyc200

Banned user

Post by sabyc200 »

Hello guys,

It may sound like a stupid question but when I looked a trade for this user http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=4020 , where the "last login section is it says "banned" with red.
What does this mean? I see that it's only showed near my trade, not on his profile page.
webdanger

Re: Banned user

Post by webdanger »

banned user, he must of did something horrible.
teenslave

Post by teenslave »

This user in the link you post here isnt the banned user. there was two peoples here with nickname xhamster and of the two guys added pages here that he dont owns and he trade with that pages without ever have setting up an backlink. so i noticed yesterday that he was banned for that.

regards
teenslave

Post by teenslave »

*one of the two guys... lol
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

So I should delete his links? Some of them are placed but it says incorrect anchor. Maybe one of the admins could help sort this thing our.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Fixed the profile page.

First... He is an impostor from the get go. He is not xHamster and his actions make me wonder if I should vet all other high profile names like Facebook or Myspace would.

Second... He created a second account Redtube and under that account he placed pages he does not own into his account. Then he failed to put up links and basically got around 400 inbound links to his lame tube on a subdomain. Again, he used the name xHamster on the tube to try and make it all look like he was somebody he was not.

Lastly... You can either leave the links or remove them. LinkSpun.com will tell you when and if he removes them. I have 2 or 3 trades with his xHamster account myself. I will leave them be until he pulls his links. No reason to do even more work because of the actions of this asshole unless I need to.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

Thanks Vrocks for the clarifying post! I'll remove the links he did not place and end the trades I already have with him until he pulls the links.
teenslave

Post by teenslave »

yeah remember of that Retube man so it was the same guy.
also that page who he was requesting links for is an freehost that dont allow adult content. so at the end - fake account, stolen nicknames - unserious hosting .... lol i removed all links
thx for the clarification to.

regards
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Correct me if I am wrong here...

XHamster (not the real one) has an active account he trades on.
Redtube (his other fake nick) is an account he used to scam HUNDREDS of links into a shitty subdomain.

Both accounts are banned and he is banned for life.

Anybody care to tell me their thoughts on the matter?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
wind4me

Post by wind4me »

imho nothing much to tell, 100% deserved ban.