Newbie trade question?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

KaliphorniaMT

Newbie trade question?

Post by KaliphorniaMT »

Hey all,

I'm new to traffic trading. My previous adult sites have been blogs in the hairy / natural niche with most traffic coming from Google. I'm doing my first TGP site here http://www.hairypussy4.me/

It has zero traffic. Is it cool to request trades, though I do not currently have any traffic to send to partners? This is a brand new site and I'm not sure about Linkspun trade etiquette. I'm planning to buy around 10,000 uniques a month for a couple of months to get started, but I'd like to have some trades in place first.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
teenslave

Re: Newbie trade question?

Post by teenslave »

maybe niche specific targeted traffic could be bether for you then buy some visitors .. linkspun is in first link exange not traffik exange. to trade links will improove your popularity as example in search engines like google. that count your pages value in algorythms - link exange can push your sites in rankings of search engines . search engines brings you the traffic that you can monetize or exange.. best regards
3xpreview

Re: Newbie trade question?

Post by 3xpreview »

It's not about traffic tarding but link trading. I suggest you should ask for trades sites which have similar niche and PR. It's simple :)