blocking users

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

lauralace

blocking users

Post by lauralace »

If I have trades with someone who has since turned into a spammer (insofar as continually requesting the same rejected trades over and over) can I block them? Or will that screw up my current trades with him/her?
Make Money in mainstream! I have been doing so since 1994 and can teach you about the huge differences between mainstream and adult. Mainstream marketing
tdnetwork

Re: blocking users

Post by tdnetwork »

You can do that, I have had the same experience.
lauralace

Post by lauralace »

thanks! I don't want to lose the current trades, but I don't want to be spammed every day with the same rejects either lol
Make Money in mainstream! I have been doing so since 1994 and can teach you about the huge differences between mainstream and adult. Mainstream marketing
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

They won't be able to see your sites in a list anymore. If they go to your profile they won't show up. If they search for sites relevant to your own you won't show up. They will still be able to access their trade pages with you on them.

Sorry for making so many requests. ;(
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
lauralace

Post by lauralace »

lol vrocks :) Never you hehe. Thanks though, I'm fine with managing current stuff just dont want the same rejected trades being resent over and over :)