Waiting trades

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

webdanger

Waiting trades

Post by webdanger »

It's time to take action V. I am sick of working to submit trades and they are not reviewed. It's getting to a point where i no longer use linkspun for links because it's useless.

PEOPLE DO NOT REVIEW THEIR TRADES.

And if they do they cancel them ... just because.

Something needs to be done, i don't want linkspun dead but it sure as hell going in that direction, at least for me. The past 6 months i have been struggling to keep my actual trade number, forget about having new trades done. It's pointless.
sabyc200

Re: Waiting trades

Post by sabyc200 »

Yeah, that's because a lot of wm's put their shitty sites with 1 page or something like to trade and keep the goods sites hidden...
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

I agree. I deny most of the trades because of there are almost all shitty, worthless sites which I could choose to get a link back from them. But it's another problem...
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

Some people have tons of trades in the backlog to process - others sit and wait for the next request ... either way, I cant really see how waiting for a response to a request is somehow any kind of problem ... no links have been added, nothing agreed.

Also ... if you got a nice choice of quality links that people actively crave backlinks from - thats probably the most efficient way of speeding up things and landing some nice trades. If you offer little that people really want, you will always be more likely to go on the backburner and/or get bulk rejected.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Hincapie wrote:Some people have tons of trades in the backlog to process - others sit and wait for the next request ... either way, I cant really see how waiting for a response to a request is somehow any kind of problem ... no links have been added, nothing agreed.

Also ... if you got a nice choice of quality links that people actively crave backlinks from - thats probably the most efficient way of speeding up things and landing some nice trades. If you offer little that people really want, you will always be more likely to go on the backburner and/or get bulk rejected.
QFT
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
webdanger

Post by webdanger »

It's not a problem per se, it is a problem for me though, i have hundreds of trades sent the past year, i am sick of working and sending a lot of trades and getting response for a just a few, its a HUGE waist of time and energy and there are already a thousand things to do to keep up with the search engines....
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

webdanger wrote:It's not a problem per se, it is a problem for me though, i have hundreds of trades sent the past year, i am sick of working and sending a lot of trades and getting response for a just a few, its a HUGE waist of time and energy and there are already a thousand things to do to keep up with the search engines....
Agree here! It's quite a work to search some good sites, research the anchor and the not getting any response back... And in the end it's the webmasters who complain that they've lost rankings... well if you don't put any effort into it, that's what you're gonna get...
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

It is getting more difficult to get trades, but what "action" can be taken? You can't force people to accept trades.
This month I've been doing 150 requests nearly everyday and had about 100 accepted, about 10%
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

webdanger wrote:It's not a problem per se, it is a problem for me though, i have hundreds of trades sent the past year, i am sick of working and sending a lot of trades and getting response for a just a few, its a HUGE waist of time and energy and there are already a thousand things to do to keep up with the search engines....
We've got 30+ trades but you can request a bunch more from me if you like.