Apology

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

LeroyTrader

Apology

Post by LeroyTrader »

Hi guys.

I'm sorry to say that I have lost my network of web sites. After 9 years with the same hosting company, they have decided NOT to allow any ADULT content on their servers. They gave me 3 business days to remove my content and point my domains elsewhere.

I have been able to hook my sites up with a free tube service, BUT it does not allow any hard links. I never realised that until I after I had signed up I didn't have a lot of time to research or to find another host.

So I have a lot of trades now in my link error page.

I'm really sorry if that has affected any of you guys.

I hope to have new site available to trade with in the future, but my video editing work is taking up the whole of my working day, so I can't say when I'll be trading again.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Leroy
Hincapie

Re: Apology

Post by Hincapie »

If you want ... I dont mind setting you up on one of my servers for free ... at least till you get sorted. Just hit me up and we can prolly have you running before night falls :)

M

LeroyTrader wrote:Hi guys.

I'm sorry to say that I have lost my network of web sites. After 9 years with the same hosting company, they have decided NOT to allow any ADULT content on their servers. They gave me 3 business days to remove my content and point my domains elsewhere.

I have been able to hook my sites up with a free tube service, BUT it does not allow any hard links. I never realised that until I after I had signed up I didn't have a lot of time to research or to find another host.

So I have a lot of trades now in my link error page.

I'm really sorry if that has affected any of you guys.

I hope to have new site available to trade with in the future, but my video editing work is taking up the whole of my working day, so I can't say when I'll be trading again.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Leroy
seomedia

Post by seomedia »

Hincapie wrote:If you want ... I dont mind setting you up on one of my servers for free ... at least till you get sorted. Just hit me up and we can prolly have you running before night falls :)

M

Hats off to you!!
LeroyTrader

Post by LeroyTrader »

Many thanks for the offer, but I had to delete everything, which included the sql database that my video blogs ran from...I'm hoping to get time at the end of the month to get something sorted out.

Many thanks again for the offer.

Leroy
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Damn... that sucks!

Amerinoc allows adult!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
lauralace

Post by lauralace »

Cyberwurx allows adult as well
Make Money in mainstream! I have been doing so since 1994 and can teach you about the huge differences between mainstream and adult. Mainstream marketing