Do you sell posts/plugs on your blogs?

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

Do you sell posts/plugs on your blogs?

Post by vrocks »

If you are looking to sell posts/plugs on your blogs leave me a PM here with your prices, blog network (or some samples) and the terms you apply. I have been having a lot of my own customers ask me to refer other high quality posters to them. Just know that your network/posts will be graded so not all of you will get referrals since I might think your network is just pure crap. No offense. But if you have a quality network and you write quality posts expect some more work. The PM button is at the bottom of this post.

Thanks!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
euroblas

Re: Do you sell posts/plugs on your blogs?

Post by euroblas »

please explain more this. what do you looking for?
vrocks

Re: Do you sell posts/plugs on your blogs?

Post by vrocks »

If you own a blog network and you sell posts on your network and you want me to point buyers to you, give me the info of your blog network (domains), prices and how much text, pictures, links a post can have in it.

With your limited English you would be limited in who I can sell your posts to unless they can submit their own posts to you to put on your blog.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!