Sitewide links on blogs

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Sitewide links on blogs

Post by major48 »

If the site wide links on my blogs are stopping you from requesting a trade from me or accepting a trade please let me know and I will fix it for whatever blog you want a link from. I am starting to install the addin that makes the link single page but I have not done a lot of them yet.

http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=3952
vrocks

Re: Sitewide links on blogs

Post by vrocks »

widget logic is a good plugin for this... Just set the whole widget to is_home()
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

Widget Context is easier, uses check boxes so no code, I'm doing all my categories now.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I wish someone would write a plugin that sets the widgets links to nofollow even if they are onsite links.

So you could check the box and all tags, cats, archives no longer move PR around your site. And it would work with anyone else's plugins... so if you use multi column archives it still works.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

I thought google put a stop to PR sculpting years back when nofollow first started off, they made it so if a page had ten internal links and nine was nofollow, the tenth follow link would still only get a tenth of the PR, so its a waste of time really.
The only advantage is to nofollow external links like sponsor links so your giving maximun juice to what ever else external links youve got.
I read something about JS and lazyload working for internal PR sculpting.
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

vrocks wrote:I wish someone would write a plugin that sets the widgets links to nofollow even if they are onsite links.

So you could check the box and all tags, cats, archives no longer move PR around your site. And it would work with anyone else's plugins... so if you use multi column archives it still works.
Came across this if you're still looking for one, haven't tried it though.
http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/wordpr ... categories