Contextual Linking - Blog posts, etc... Hook up here!

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

Contextual Linking - Blog posts, etc... Hook up here!

Post by vrocks »

This thread is for finding others to do contextual linking. Until I have time to make this a part of LS you will just have to do it somewhat manually.

What I envision:

I tell everyone I am interested in trading these kinds of posts. As I see it there are two ways of doing this:
1) I write the post, you supply the link.
2) I give you authorship access to the blog and you write the post.

Option one has two sub-formats. I either write the post myself and link into you once or you supply me with the post that I will then submit to my blog. It would look like a normal blog post.

In both instances we would then do the vise-versa... thereby trading links.

Now knowing that I am interested in trading such links you would hit me up in the PM system here. If you have your control panel settings done correctly you will have, receive Email from other users checked off. That way you get an Email when somebody PM's you. Through PM's we share the posts or just our Email/ICQ/etc info.

Once we both post we can then come here and enter the post URL into LS as pages (hidden) (which reminds me, gotta turn showing the hidden pages off). Then we trade links as normal here with those pages...

Discuss... send PM's... whatever...

(Below is the post from the SEO forum related to this topic)
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
spunar

Doing linktrades in blog posts

Post by spunar »

Maybe this topic should be in the suggestions forum - I don't know? :-)

I've read a lot about different link strategies, and many people feel that a link within a blog post surrounded by relevant text is weighted higher from Google's point of view, than a link in the sidebar or the footer as most of us do now here on Linkspun.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it does make sense I think. If you want the latest news you look at the top of the page, not the bottom of the page.

For us blogowners this would be easy to implement, we just need to write or change an existing blog post each time we make a linktrade. The other person will then of course do the same.

The only problem I can think of, is that eventually the blog post will slip out of the frontpage as it grows older, and you of course don't have a frontpage link anymore (Linkspun should detect this). This can be changed by doing an update to the post, a sticky or something like that.

What do you guys and girls think? I have 100 handwritten blogs that I'd love to try it out with.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Doing linktrades in blog posts

Post by jdoughs »

I have added posts from a few of my blogs to relevant categories to increase my inbound requests and trade possibilities.

I think its a smart way to do many things, as far as trading here at LS, its a smart way to successfully cover several dozen categories with different niche posts or pages. Also for guys who run their better sites hidden, its a decent way to allow a few links on them bigger sites by adding some internal pages to be linked on.

I think this is a good idea and we do already have the capability for people to do this, a few of the new features coming may make this a little easier as well but I don't want to comment on them yet until they are available.
ImageImage
spunar

Post by spunar »

Sounds great with possible future support from Linkspun on this :)

If anybody is interested in doing this by new og existing trades contact me :)
blogstargirl

Post by blogstargirl »

You could do this type of contextual deeplinking now. It could be done under the page name of the blog post, Google treats blog posts as "pages". If you're using WP as an example:

http://www.thevaginaadventures.com/2011 ... or-vagina/

or TXP as an example:

http://www.seeselfshots.com/selfshotgir ... abet-girl/

As JDoughs suggested, you can hide the pages.

Participating webmasters/webmistresses would have to write or modify a good post where the backlink would be contextual. Doing this type of linking is a continual endeavor. I've read that Google likes about 6 inlinks to each "page" to show interest and popularity for that page. I try to do that within my own site network and I also use my own free-hosted blogs specifically for that purpose, I don't list those splogs here for linktrading since their primary purpose is "backlink feeders".

I'd be up for this type of deeplinking if anyone is interested, see my sites or niches. I write all the time, also for other webmasters/webmistresses, so it's not difficult for me to configure something contextual or modify an existing page.
spunar

Post by spunar »

Excellent I'll send some requests :)
NotYourAngel

Post by NotYourAngel »

Links within content are often considered more valuable, including in PR, than those in directories or links pages and even sitewide or sidebar links. It's one reason why we sell links in individual blog posts in my network. (Everything we do is done by hand, by real people who are native English speakers.)

I wouldn't be opposed to trading links either. I don't see why the system wouldn't track them as any other page (as blogstargirl noted) -- but I'm certainly not going to spend the time to add thousands of pages to the system here.

As for them "falling off" the main page or losing their value, it depends upon who you ask and how you value them... They may not be as continually visible to site visitors, but their age doesn't necessarily detract in PR because the content is still valuable -- at least that's not what I'm seeing in terms of the voracity with which the links are purchased. Though it is quite common to sell the link for a year and the next year they want the link placed in a more recent post... However, the content around/within the link is always the number one value/priority. This is great for SEO and extremely popular in mainstream; has been so for the past few years, and seems only to be increasing.

If anyone is interested in working something out regarding links in posts, ping me.
NotYourAngel

Post by NotYourAngel »

Oh, and I should also add that there is some evidence/discussion that a high number (or exclusive use) of affiliate links in posts/pages hurts in terms of PR and SEO. So trading links in posts now and then may help you not only with a reason to make content that's not affiliate based, but make Google and other search engines like you more. (Not to mention readers who feel that not every post is a "give me money" pitch.)
Stone514

Post by Stone514 »

Hi everyone.

I am definitely interested in some contextual link trades. Contact me if you are too:
[email protected]

-Matty
NotYourAngel

Post by NotYourAngel »

I just wanted to say thanks to those who have done contextual link trades with me -- and that I welcome more ;)
onmaso

Post by onmaso »

I want to do contextual link trades too.

My iCQ: 368812, email: onmaso at gmail
spunar

Post by spunar »

LOL, you guys need to get out of your shell and request some trades ;) Onmaso I've requested some from you too.
123anddone

Post by 123anddone »

hmm.... i would add my posts but it would take too much time to find all and add, unless someone knows good tool to spider all domain.
NotYourAngel

Post by NotYourAngel »

What I mainly do is create a post for the partner to post; they give me one. Then we each post, and, if we want to track, we add the pages and arrange a trade after it's done. This also provides fresh content at blogs, which is nice. Or, in a few cases, the partner searches a site, selects a post and we go from there in rather the same fashion.
cuckoldingprincess

Post by cuckoldingprincess »

I would actually rather trade within posts as opposed to a blogroll or hard link on the side. Is linkspun set up to do it this way or is there another automated type system to do this? Thanks
NotYourAngel

Post by NotYourAngel »

It's a bit clunky with Linkspun as you have to put the URL in for the specific post page. So whether you add a contextual link to a post that's already there or create a new one, things should be negotiated first and then the trade can be documented and tracked via Linkspun. :)
internetmarketer

Post by internetmarketer »

looking to trade links in blog posts. my sites are here http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=118 email me to work something out [email protected]
spunar

Post by spunar »

Just wanted to revive an old thread :-)

I've changed my status to now ONLY doing contextual links. I've had absolutely no luck with footer links.
spudman

Post by spudman »

i am also looking to trade blog posts, footer and sidebar links just don't cut it anymore. i have the following available.

teen blogs:
2 blogs
1 pr1
1 pr0

Asian blogs
4 blogs
1 pr1
3 pr0

Emo blogs
3 blogs
1 pr1
2 pr0

contact me icq 258616899
suki8888

Re: Contextual Linking - Blog posts, etc... Hook up here!

Post by suki8888 »

Hi there are my blogs : hentai nitche xdiablox.com/blogs/, animehentai.tv/blogs
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

I am happy to swap - public nudity, bdsm etc niches
webpimp

Post by webpimp »

I'm open to trading blog post links. Send me a pm or ICQ 348657633 to work something out, then I'll add the post URLs to linkspun.
BustyJournal

Post by BustyJournal »

I would like to do some contextual swap as well.

Amateur: 2 Blogs
Big Tits: 2 Blogs

PM me here, I'm online daily on weekdays.
webmasterx

Post by webmasterx »

I have a pr1 blog on a sub-domain of one of my sites which you could loosely term as a General Kink blog, I am willing to accept your hand written posts (min 100 words) + image/video (hosted by me) + up to 3 links within the post. In exchange for hard links to my network sites from your webcam or chat sites, no pr no problem as long as your link back domain has some decent age and is indexed by "G"

pm me if interested
Tabarnak69

Post by Tabarnak69 »

I'm ready to do anything.
I write all my own stuff in both english and french. Contact me and let's make this happen.
http://tabarnak69.com - French Candian for FUCK !
MSN/Email: [email protected]
Profil : http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=4131
Oh well I used to be a photographer
AliceInBondageLand

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

I write... a LOT... and in many genres. Very open to working out some kind of blog posting arrangement with other sites where femdom insights, articles, mischief or model calls might be valuable.
Lifestyle fetish enthusiasm & authentic kinky couples... putting the FUN back in FemDom!

http://www.AliceInBondageLand.com
webmasterx

Post by webmasterx »

AliceInBondageLand wrote:I write... a LOT... and in many genres. Very open to working out some kind of blog posting arrangement with other sites where femdom insights, articles, mischief or model calls might be valuable.
PM sent.........
lunyyft

Post by lunyyft »

I am interested in trading contextual blog links as well. my blog is located at http://lunysworld.everyonehates.me/plog

I can be reached by ICQ: 29760913.
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

Add your thoughts in this thread and see if we can get this suggestion going.
http://www.linkspun.com/forum/viewtopic ... 24&start=0
major48

Post by major48 »

I want to start doing some contextual linking here. My idea was just to add each blog post to linkspun so that someone can request a trade. When they request a trade they will just tell me what anchor they want and I will integrate it into the post. I feel like this will work with linkspun because even if the post gets moved to page 2 of the blog there wont be a trade error because the link is to the post and not the main page. For example instead of offering a trade to http://www.black-bbw-blog.com/ I would offer a trade to http://www.black-bbw-blog.com/huge-boot ... -mackette/ . So if anyone is interested in contextual trading and is willing to offer contextual trades also let me know. I will be looking for links to my tube www.twerkflix.com
major48

Post by major48 »

I have now added some blog posts for contextual link trades. I will add more soon.
http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=3952
major48

Post by major48 »

Crickets
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

Happy to do some trades like that, much better quality :)
major48

Post by major48 »

Hincapie wrote:Happy to do some trades like that, much better quality :)
Ok looking for more. Nobody has even sent a request as of yet. http://www.linkspun.com/profile.php?profileID=3952
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

It looks a good idea. I'm also interested in it.
major48

Post by major48 »

Well send your trades after you have added your blog posts to linkspun
major48

Post by major48 »

Still looking for contextual link trades
major48

Post by major48 »

I keep getting people saying that they are interested in this but I have only had one person actually add their blog posts to linkspun so we can trade.
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

I keep getting people saying that they are interested in this but I have only had one person actually add their blog posts to linkspun so we can trade.
I just finished moving all my wordpress installs and adding the widget plugins etc so will be adding my sites to postkings tomorrow, I'll trade blog posts there with you.
All my blogs are about mozrank 4 with no OBL's on post pages.
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

I've just added a bunch of links here in various niches. I accept only similar blog post links if somebody requests for trade with these links.
major48

Post by major48 »

I just added more blog posts. Some blowjob, handjob, bbw, black and ass niches
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

Check this thread for adult guest blogging service, free high quality contexual hardlinks.
http://www.linkspun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1574
major48

Post by major48 »

Still looking for contextual link trades!
major48

Post by major48 »

Anyone here still looking for contextual link trades?
netblinx

Post by netblinx »

major48 wrote:Anyone here still looking for contextual link trades?
I know it's been a looong time since anyone posted in this thread, but I'd be interested in this kind of trading. If anyone is still interested too, post here please of get in touch with me via icq: 454148504
major48

Post by major48 »

Anyone still looking for some blog post trades. I am looking for links to my tube twerkflix.tv . Lemme know if interested
AyumiPie

Post by AyumiPie »

My new blog.
www.ayumibay.com/blog

Finally up and running. Looking for trades. Plenty of traffic.

-----------------------------------------------
FREE BITCOIN - www.ayumipie.com/bitcoin
KILL IT WITH SKYPE CONVERSIONS - www.ayumipie.com/r/skyprivate
TheBankManager

Post by TheBankManager »

Looking for blog trades for my https://www.slutbank.com/sluttalk
123anddone

Post by 123anddone »

there is project named
http://www.postkings.com/

for blog post trading but seems that its very low active

join here:
http://postkings.com/inv-417_429b9c3862ca4cfa