Moz Enhancement

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

richrich

Moz Enhancement

Post by richrich »

Hey,

great work adding the Moz info in the search results, that's really handy. I will be donating some money now it is becoming easier to find decent trades.

I noticed that under the requested trades other users have made, when you go in to view it, you are unable to see Moz info against the list of sites the user has that has requested a trade. Will it be added in to that page as well as currently I have 20 or so trade requests but am unable to see the Moz details of that persons available links to trade with

It would also be really good if you could actually run a search for trades with criteria rather than just a keyword or category. If you could specify criteria like OBL is 0 - 20 and MOZ is 3.00 minimum and DA = 40+, it would mean the results that come back match your criteria. While you can filter, it is only by one heading so you can get the highest moz score first but then you cant see the best DA.

Still be good to also filter out foreign sites that aren't in English and free hosts (not sure if that's possible to ascertain)

Keep up the great work, will donate more as it becomes easier to work with

Cheers
vrocks

Re: Moz Enhancement

Post by vrocks »

Added Moz to the trade page. Also to the manage pages. On manage pages it isn't sorting correctly and breaks when sorting by Mozrank column. If anybody knows jquery datatables you are welcome to look at the page source and see if you know why this is happening.

Will look into the limits... for now sort the table and then go to the page that corresponds with your desired results.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!