MASTER-X

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

MASTER-X

Post by vrocks »

If anybody is a friend of MASTER-X, can you tell this guy to quit asking me to stop trades through the report user function? I am going to ban him again if he keeps flooding me with reports!

Point him to the trade amnesty thread in the forum and tell him to start using the forum to talk to me instead of the report user function.

Thanks!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
webmasterx

Re: MASTER-X

Post by webmasterx »

have you tried mailing him/her?

I hasten to add it's not me!
aj_spun

Post by aj_spun »

Master-X does not have any friends because he is one stupid fucker. He removes every traded link after a couple weeks. Nobody would mind you banning his ass from linkspun completely.
The more you know, the deeper you get.
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

I don't know this guy, all i know is that he deleted ALL trades from partners from TBN.

His actual message means anyway that he stops adult biz:
ACHTUNG: Habe alle meine Domains verkauft. Werde in einem anderen Bereich arbeiten. Sory
ATTENTION: I have sold all of my Domains. I will work in an other Biz (Area/Company whatsoever). Sorry.

So all in all i would say that you can ban him.

But it could also mean that he just make some 'bla bla' so that this account get banned and he could start up again incognito with the knowledge that the ppl thing forget what he has done now TWICE, kicking all his Partners into their balls
redbusiness

Post by redbusiness »

forget this boy...

when you need some stuff about this guy and you understand german then read here:
http://www.no-limits.biz/threads/2585-M ... t=master-x

He makes with every one trades and after some while he deletes always the total backlinks.

He is a stupid fucker!

greets