Kinda quick on the "Block this user" button arent we?

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Kinda quick on the "Block this user" button arent we?

Post by major48 »

Just noticed I have been blocked by a few users simply because I sent them a link trade request from my PR0 sites. Now I sent these requests on my first few days on this site before I knew it was such a violation to request link trades from sites with a much higher PR ranking than your own. But really folks is it that much of a insult that you have to block a new user simply for having the audacity to send a link request?
CodeR70

Re: Kinda quick on the "Block this user" button arent we?

Post by CodeR70 »

Don't worry to much. If they are that quick you probably don't want to have them as trade partners anyway. If you need to get started feel free to sign up for some trades on my sites.
sexsite69

Post by sexsite69 »

Same here, hit me up with some trade requests. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

- SS69
xlinklist

Post by xlinklist »

major48 wrote:Just noticed I have been blocked by a few users simply because I sent them a link trade request from my PR0 sites. Now I sent these requests on my first few days on this site before I knew it was such a violation to request link trades from sites with a much higher PR ranking than your own. But really folks is it that much of a insult that you have to block a new user simply for having the audacity to send a link request?
Feel free to ask for trades.
Everyone has the right to ask. I think the other can accept or not, it wouldn't be any offence, it is only negotiation.

ponyman

Post by ponyman »

Trade away! :P
MichelleV

Post by MichelleV »

I tend to just deny trades if there's nothing much I'm interested in a link from. 'Trade away' sounds like great advice :P
Linkspun trades: click here.
Webcam affiliate program: Acwm.biz (20% lifetime revenue share for FR, BE, CH, 30% for the rest of the world)
3xpreview

Post by 3xpreview »

Yeah, don't worry about it! Ask for trades! :)
Hincapie

Post by Hincapie »

MichelleV wrote:I tend to just deny trades if there's nothing much I'm interested in a link from. 'Trade away' sounds like great advice :P
Exactly, I do the same
CodeR70

Post by CodeR70 »

You see, this must makes you feel all warm and fuzzy… ;)

I hope you find some great trades and/or trades partners.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Don't let the favorite list or the block list bug you... They are personal... They are used as business tools...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

Yea I just did as everyone advised and just started putting out more request. I just watch every little thing that has my name attached because I don't want a bad rep because I know how everyone kinda gets to know everyone around here and once you get a bad rep it follows you to other webmaster boards and its hard to get people to work with you if you need advise.