ballbusting promoters

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

fetishchat

ballbusting promoters

Post by fetishchat »

has anyone had issues with cash4kicks? I have several sale showing in his nats panel-but payments never make it over to CCBILL.

Also his site ballbustingfantasies .com is now an expired domain...I didnt receive any emails that this site was going down and want to cry at the 1000s of links to change/remove
Hincapie

Re: ballbusting promoters

Post by Hincapie »

Never promoted them (and hadnt heard of them). But with the expired domains & updates on the others seemingly stopped - maybe they havent paid their NATS license so the backend aint running or maybe the ccbill account isnt actually active anymore?
fetishchat wrote:has anyone had issues with cash4kicks? I have several sale showing in his nats panel-but payments never make it over to CCBILL.

Also his site ballbustingfantasies .com is now an expired domain...I didnt receive any emails that this site was going down and want to cry at the 1000s of links to change/remove
fetishchat

Post by fetishchat »

Hincapie wrote:Never promoted them (and hadnt heard of them). But with the expired domains & updates on the others seemingly stopped - maybe they havent paid their NATS license so the backend aint running or maybe the ccbill account isnt actually active anymore?
fetishchat wrote:has anyone had issues with cash4kicks? I have several sale showing in his nats panel-but payments never make it over to CCBILL.

I sent him an email this morning-letting him know the site is down-and he got it renewed Thankgod I did not want to remove all of those links!

And finally CCbill was able to see the transaction's on his account, but they are not being posted to my account. So hopefull with be resolved soon!
AliceInBondageLand

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

If you want a reliable site with ball busting, I cover a lot of that on my femdom/bdsm website also. :-)

Its always a little spooky when they start dropping off the web without warning.
Lifestyle fetish enthusiasm & authentic kinky couples... putting the FUN back in FemDom!

http://www.AliceInBondageLand.com