What is up with all of the .info names lately?

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

What is up with all of the .info names lately?

Post by vrocks »

Did somebody recently offer .info for $1.99 again or something?

I am seeing them everywhere but the search engine results...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Re: What is up with all of the .info names lately?

Post by major48 »

Godaddy is giving them away for free when you buy any .com. Remember I told you guys about it when i posted $1 domain coupon. Even with that coupon code you still got the free .info. Also Vrocks I sent you a PM the other day and still waiting for a response. Im guessing you probably didnt notice it.
webdanger

Post by webdanger »

You could use that coupon for 1 domain/account only, i tried getting more and it wouldn't work.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

major48 wrote:Godaddy is giving them away for free when you buy any .com. Remember I told you guys about it when i posted $1 domain coupon. Even with that coupon code you still got the free .info. Also Vrocks I sent you a PM the other day and still waiting for a response. Im guessing you probably didnt notice it.
http://www.boobs-blog.com/

Pick one kind of keyword... Preferably one that has to do with the domain name...

So stop using tits, large breasts, juggs, etc... in the anchors... stick to BOOBS!

Big boobs, large boobs, girls with boobs, girls with big boobs, big boob babes, etc...

From personal experience hyphenated names suck... but I have seen people rank with them somewhat...

You don't have shit for backlinks and the ones you do have use 'boobs blog' for an anchor. Why? Who in the fuck types in 'boobs blog' into Google? See the above anchor suggestions...

Learn how to write... paragraphs... Looking at your posts it is like somebody gave you the magic number and it was X number of words... Because each posts looks like it is right around that number of words... Guess what? Google looks at that. It isn't a huge part... but it is a part of the equation and it stinks of being a splog when it looks like that.

Some people don't have big monitors... Actually most people.. Top to bottom anyway... and lots now surf on some kind of portable device. So why do you have a bunch of stars at the top? They just take up space and guess what? We haven't gotten to the level of selling stars yet. We are barely experimenting with the idea of commercial space flight as it is! Remove that shit and move the header to the top of the page. It is why they call them headers!

Why have a menu bar just to show the home link? Remove it.. more wasted space that doesn't make money. Put the home link in the Navigation section in the sidebar. Don't have one? Make one!

Use openx to rotate the ads... and put a fucking popunder in there... You trying to make sales or give your surfer a free handjob?

Use bigger pictures... The picture should fill the entire space. If not, the text should wrap around it. Otherwise it is just more wasted space and shows off how tiny your pictures are.

You don't even mention the name of the site you are selling! What is the surfer supposed to do? Be wowed by your banner ads? seriously?

You wrote:
The best way to get a peak a some jumbo jugs boobs is to watch a girl get all sweaty working out. If she is wearing a white tank that gets moist then the view is even better! Riley Evans is a bodacious blonde who likes to jump on a trampoline and make her tits jiggle. When a sexy man joins in on her workout she distracts him by lifting up her top and teasing him with her tits. Cock mouthing leads to pumping and when she wants to help them both get a good workout and break a sweat, that’s just what they do.
What I would have written (and in half the time)(who searches for jugs boobs?):
Want to get a peak at some some jumbo sized boobs? Head out to the gym and offer to spot some huge boobs babe! Don't have that kind of time? Hey, neither do I!

That is why you should head on over to Big Juicy Juggs. They do all of the heavy lifting for you. It is like a huge boobs site on steroids! They feel, oops, fill that sucker up with hundreds of HD quality videos. Crystal clear boobs movies were you can count every bump on the girls nipples!

I know you don't like reading my dribble that much... Take the Big Juicy Juggs tour!
Your text is so fucking bland nobody reads it. And since it is all in a huge run-on paragraph they just skip it. But then your pics are small... So they see your page and just close the window... That jacks up your bounce rate. So even if Google took a chance on you by putting you on the first page their bounce rate algo would kick you to page 18 again...

Don't take any of this personally... I find that acting like a drill sergeant gets faster results so I am not wasting my time.

Do you want me to look at another site for you?
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

Hey thanks this is exactly what I needed. I dont take it personal at all. I needed someone like you to just look at my site and pick it apart with all the bullshit I was doing wrong. I will tell you though that boobs-blog.com is using a rss feed. I didnt type any of that stuff. I did hand write http://www.free-bbw.com/big-black-subs/ . So check that one out and let me know what you see wrong. Thanks for your time.
grangonzo

Post by grangonzo »

vrocks wrote:Did somebody recently offer .info for $1.99 again or something?

Thought you were asking about that couple of new guys at linkspun trading with lots of PR4, Pr5 and PR6 .info domains...
blogstargirl

Post by blogstargirl »

grangonzo wrote:

Thought you were asking about that couple of new guys at linkspun trading with lots of PR4, Pr5 and PR6 .info domains...
I got hit up by a guy with some of those, not sure if it's the same Linkspunner, but at least on the one site I checked his PR had to be spoofed, it had no backlinks whatsoever.
anexsia

Post by anexsia »

blogstargirl wrote:
grangonzo wrote:

I got hit up by a guy with some of those, not sure if it's the same Linkspunner, but at least on the one site I checked his PR had to be spoofed, it had no backlinks whatsoever.
Are they spoofed? I had requests from a guy with a bunch of PR4, PR5, PR6...I was hesitant to start the trades because it seemed like bullshit but I went ahead with the trades anyways. If they're spoofed or whatever then I'll stop the trades.
blogstargirl

Post by blogstargirl »

Check for backlinks on the sites you traded with that would support the PR of the sites. If we are talking about the same Linkspun member, I found zero backlinks on the site I checked.
grangonzo

Post by grangonzo »

Come on guys...
No need to be the brightest one to see those are fake. There's three or four new guys with tons of PR 4, 5,6 domains on info extensions...

Don't know why they are not banned yet...
edhel2005

Post by edhel2005 »

These people that keep buying expired mainstream domains with PR and want some quick trades before it vanishes are really starting to annoy me :roll:
grangonzo

Post by grangonzo »

edhel2005 wrote:These people that keep buying expired mainstream domains with PR and want some quick trades before it vanishes are really starting to annoy me :roll:
Yup, that guy seckal everyday adds several new PR 5, 6 domains, lol!

Should be banned
webdanger

Post by webdanger »

grangonzo wrote: Yup, that guy seckal everyday adds several new PR 5, 6 domains, lol!

Should be banned
Thanks

Banned all of his friends too :)
seckal

Post by seckal »

grangonzo wrote:
edhel2005 wrote:These people that keep buying expired mainstream domains with PR and want some quick trades before it vanishes are really starting to annoy me :roll:
Yup, that guy seckal everyday adds several new PR 5, 6 domains, lol!

Should be banned
i have 2800 adult domains..
2200 domains: pr1-pr2.
i don't added to linkspun...