User sammel

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

sabyc200

User sammel

Post by sabyc200 »

Hi!

I have a lot of link errors with the user sammel. His sites are up and running but none of my links is there. tried to contact him but without any luck.

Anyone else knows something about him?

Thanks!
redbusiness

Re: User sammel

Post by redbusiness »

Hi

same problem here - all my backlinks on his sites looks to be deleted!
His sites are online, but the links are away.

Please user sammel, tell us whats going on here!

Thanks
redbusiness

Post by redbusiness »

After a short conversation via ICQ with him now, he told me that he bought the network and the account here over a year ago and deleted now all links on his sites.

Look now to his profile notice:
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/q18n5qdc/Unbenannt2.png

Chat:
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/btmfkktf/Unbenannt.png

Greets
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

Hi! I don't speak German. So we should delete all the links we have with him and stop the trades?
redbusiness

Post by redbusiness »

Hi Saby

you can ask him directly via icq 185992.

He told me that last friday he deleted all links on his sites, because they have been only "poor/bad" links. Links will never come back from his site, so for my part, i delete all trades now.

Greets
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

I've talked to him also just a few minutes ago and I will also delete all his trades.
Livesexcam

Post by Livesexcam »

I just talk to the old owner and he proof that everything is sold.
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

I wonder what will happen to the sites that were linked from linkspun.com, if every webmaster stops the trades they had with him...
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

I would say the new owner gets what he is asking for. Nothing more or less.
He said in the chat with redbusiness that nearly all trades were just crap and he would have gotton nothing in value for the links he gave.
So he damages the websites he might have bought for some $ and later on he will wonder what happen.

Sorry, if somebody is that stupid, who cares ...
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

rezzanjin wrote:I would say the new owner gets what he is asking for. Nothing more or less.
He said in the chat with redbusiness that nearly all trades were just crap and he would have gotton nothing in value for the links he gave.
So he damages the websites he might have bought for some $ and later on he will wonder what happen.

Sorry, if somebody is that stupid, who cares ...
Agree... If let's say around 200 link pointing to a certain site, dissapear in just a few days I don't thing google or other search engine finds it to be very good...
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

Absolutely not, especially if you are searching also for trades from Thunder-Ball.Net time and delete them also.
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

As i see, there are already ~300 Links here gone + 400-600 from the old times. And that only as far as i know.
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

That's a lot of links!
redbusiness

Post by redbusiness »

I am sure that the other users here will also delete their trades with this guy in the next days/weeks, when they notice, that he has deleted all the backlinks and will not revover them in the next years...

greets
sabyc200

Post by sabyc200 »

redbusiness wrote:I am sure that the other users here will also delete their trades with this guy in the next days/weeks, when they notice, that he has deleted all the backlinks and will not revover them in the next years...

greets
agree!
macintosch

Post by macintosch »

Just another idiot, welcome to my blacklist.
redbusiness

Post by redbusiness »

Totall agree with you. Have also blacklisted him already...
rezzanjin

Post by rezzanjin »

[ironic]He can't be an idiot, how can you say that, he she it must be an pro! Did you never read the Profil Text?[/ironic]

Tausche gerne ORDENTLICHE LINKS jedoch NICHT über dieses FARMER Portal. Checke deine URL hier http://www.dirty-sexcams.com/websitecheck/ Ob ich tausche oder

Trade only GOOD LINKS, but NOT with this FARMER portal. Check your URL here http://www.dirty-sexcams.com/websitecheck/ if i trade or (not?)

So he she it really know how it works and it like to linktrade with you if you are the owner of sex.com! but 99% or all other sites i tried NOT .. yeah, what a pro tool!

Regards