My dropped trades - my apologies and explanation

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

abbon99

My dropped trades - my apologies and explanation

Post by abbon99 »

Hello fellow webmasters,
I would like to apologize all that were affected by my stopped trades. I owe you an explanation.

Last year, around february 2012, I hired a shitty SEO comapny called XSEO (they seem to operate under a new name on GFY "blogger2"). They built tons of links to my sites, unfotunately most of them were from link farm operates using linkex script.

Other links were built on linkspun, but from unrelated sites and often giving out PR2 links in exchange for a free host subdomain link.

Once I started clearing up the links and using google link disavow tool where needed, I saw a dramatic increase in the SERP rankings.
I went through all the trades made in the timeframe, the SEO company was operating in my name nad had to do purge a lot of the trades. I am sorry for that, but I am sure you understand I had to do it.
I hope it will not affect our partnership, as I am always looking for high quality, relevant link trades!
Best,
Abbon99
vrocks

Re: My dropped trades - my apologies and explanation

Post by vrocks »

Glad you fixed your network. Sorry I let them advertise here.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!