Check links button

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

major48

Check links button

Post by major48 »

Maybe create a button to check all trades that are already in error. This will be use full when you are trying to clear up your errors so that you don't have to check each one individually. Also lets say my host goes down and it puts a lot of my trades in error. When my sites are back up I could press the button so that all the trades will not show error and I won't have to do it one at a time.
mcfester

Re: Check links button

Post by mcfester »

Just click the check button then quickly click the next one and go down the list, you don't need to open each window.
major48

Post by major48 »

mcfester wrote:Just click the check button then quickly click the next one and go down the list, you don't need to open each window.
Well I don't open a new window but you have to wait for it to load after each time. I will try your strategy though.
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

No don't wait for it to load, click the next button before the page starts to load.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

You can click all of them back to back. But I can look into this.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
major48

Post by major48 »

vrocks wrote:You can click all of them back to back. But I can look into this.
mcfester wrote:No don't wait for it to load, click the next button before the page starts to load.
Got ya