Links from Main page

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

Alexus

Links from Main page

Post by Alexus »

Hi there. I had to cancel many trades because people placing widget with trade links on every page. When I run software and see where backlinks are coming from I see blog site.com with 100 pages has 100 links from all this pages pointing on me with my keyword. When I ask to install simple plugin (Widget Context) and leave links on main page only guess what? Nothing. Silence. It takes ~30 sec. to do that on each blog. Don't be so fucking lazy. I don't want 100,200 or 300 links on every page of your blog. I just need one. Or don't ask me for trade than. Some members gone and I have to use Google disavow service to get rid of this links.
Nothing personal.

Thank you.
Alexus

Re: Links from Main page

Post by Alexus »

Alexus

Post by Alexus »

And here
http://www.adultseotraining.com/adult-s ... le-penguin

I am starting another wave of trade cancellations with sites placing links sitewide.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

http://www.barracuda-digital.co.uk/panguin-tool/

Nice tool...

Yeah... I always wondered why people site wide linked before say 2011 because it was giving out link juice you didn't need to give out back when site wide linking was useful.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
Alexus

Post by Alexus »

Now sitewide links are indicator of spam. Just cancelled few trades with TENS THOUSANDS links sitewide. Imagine what would big G. will do to small site with mostly trades like that. Right, penalize it.
wind4me

Post by wind4me »

Google of course understands that blogrolls exist and serve a legitimate purpose, but if the majority of your links match this footprint than you risk link devaluations and even penalties.

This states that (naturally and obviously) if sitewide links are minority of your links it is ok.
Like it said - blogs are popular and naturally any site would have some sitewide links, if your ite does not have any sitewide links it may suggest artifical link profile engineering (link building).
Alexus

Post by Alexus »

That's why some traders write "no more than 30, 50 outgoing links". We all saw blogs with 100-200-300+ outgoing links. Sitewide.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

On a site note... I just did my first new trade in MONTHS... From around Sept 2013 to now I have seen my active trades go from 1100 to 800. About 90% of those were because the other webmasters domain died. And about 90% of those were the webmaster leaving adult altogether as Panda/Penguin wiped them out.
seomedia

Post by seomedia »

If you know how to set your keyword strategy and you know how to distribute them, you can place thousands of sitewide links leading to the same website and never get detected. Google detects stupidity.
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

seomedia wrote:If you know how to set your keyword strategy and you know how to distribute them, you can place thousands of sitewide links leading to the same website and never get detected. Google detects stupidity.
Care to elaborate a little and share some knowledge?
seomedia

Post by seomedia »

Hell no!
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Ask him for some trades. Then check out the sites he asks you to link into.
delta12

Post by delta12 »

Hi Guys,

Sitewide links used to be a big concern in the past however Google has fixed this issue many many moons ago! :)

Thousands of sitewide links can be pointing to you and Google will ONLY count it as ONE. Personally I encourage webmasters to put sitewide links to my sites simply because of traffic, you then have more changes for their visitors to click on your link :)

You can verify what I said above in Google webmaster tools under "Search Traffic/Links to your site" - Note there is 2 columns next to the domain names - "Links" and "Linked Pages". For example, I have 90,709 links pointing to me from 1 site, but next to the 90,709 links is 1 "Linked Pages" which means Google ONLY counts it as 1 link.
delta12

Post by delta12 »

My Bad! It seems like there are mixed feelings on the net regarding sitewide links - http://www.briananderson.tv/site-wide-l ... mmingbird/

Although the article states clearly "It does not matter anymore if there are a hundred links from one website leading to another, Google will only count these as single link." it also states that sitewide links is not very good for a site’s SEO.

My sincere apologies! Looks like I may have some link damage on my sites that needs repairing :(
sewandhi

Post by sewandhi »

i offer Links from MY Maon page.
let me know if interested, only websites with Alexa rank below 100000
and PR 1 AND MORE
my site-
http://www.nakedhornyxxx.com
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

sewandhi wrote:i offer Links from MY Maon page.
let me know if interested, only websites with Alexa rank below 100000
and PR 1 AND MORE
my site-
http://www.nakedhornyxxx.com
Your site has over 2,000,000 Alexa and no PR. Why would somebody want to trade their high traffic site with you?
seomedia

Post by seomedia »

It's been three updates that sitewide has no longer been an issue for who is "linked", on the other hand who is "linking" gets fucked even worse now. You can either pick that bone up and chew it, or discuss things that you are all not competent about and stay glued to the start-pole.
major48

Post by major48 »

I guess this should end the sitewide link questions. I have been asking for single page links myself lately but I just found this directly from Google. Start at the 42:16 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8fGDmBxW0
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Really it comes down to not having anything to do with the algorithms. It is all about the manual spam actions. Sitewide links would most likely just be making it easier for the admin who is reviewing your site to make a determination.