feature request: filter requested linked site language

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

twfi75

feature request: filter requested linked site language

Post by twfi75 »

Hi,
it seems many German site owners demand their links to be to/from other German language sites.

Would be great to add the site language as a variable so it could be easily filtered out if wanted.

For example:
I can link to: [X] Any language, [ ] Specific language: [multiple selection box]
I want backlinks from: [X] Any language, [ ] Specific language: [multiple selection box]
My site is: [X] Multilingual | [ ] Single language
My site uses languages: [with multiple selection box]

I guess many would benefit from this added functionality!

ps. multilingual UI is a feature of for example many white-label site engines
:ugeek:
vrocks

Re: feature request: filter requested linked site language

Post by vrocks »

twfi75 wrote:Hi,
it seems many German site owners demand their links to be to/from other German language sites.

Would be great to add the site language as a variable so it could be easily filtered out if wanted.

For example:
I can link to: [X] Any language, [ ] Specific language: [multiple selection box]
I want backlinks from: [X] Any language, [ ] Specific language: [multiple selection box]
My site is: [X] Multilingual | [ ] Single language
My site uses languages: [with multiple selection box]

I guess many would benefit from this added functionality!

ps. multilingual UI is a feature of for example many white-label site engines
:ugeek:
I had set up to have linkspun store into the database the language of a page. I will go over the data and see about having a filter for languages. Keep in mind that 45% of the pages in the system do not declare a language.

The first change will be being able to select a language you want from a drop down list. Then being able to select a language you don't want from a list.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
Livesexcam

Re: feature request: filter requested linked site language

Post by Livesexcam »

The most germans speaks english but how many us or britains speaks german. There is a small chance for getting a signup from an german on an english niche site but the chance that an american brings money to a german is zero.

The next is that the most linkrequest comes from tube owners who like to have the expensive german mobile traffic and many of them have nothing with value for changing.

Regards