Slow Down People!

Run of the mill webmastery, if you've got questions, concerns, a vent that needs to be let off, feel free to post about it in here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

missterweb

Slow Down People!

Post by missterweb »

Man I am just having a couple of server problems. Site went down yesterday but will be fixed momentarily but already 3 trades have stopped me. Slow Down People before you stop a trade so fast. Problems happen with sites from time to time.
So in the future if someone has dropped your link for no apparent reason give it at least a few days before you drop trades.
jdoughs
Site Admin

Re: Slow Down People!

Post by jdoughs »

missterweb wrote:Man I am just having a couple of server problems. Site went down yesterday but will be fixed momentarily but already 3 trades have stopped me. Slow Down People before you stop a trade so fast. Problems happen with sites from time to time.
So in the future if someone has dropped your link for no apparent reason give it at least a few days before you drop trades.

Well the good news is your link monitoring community linkspun was right on the ball and caught that for everyone.

I also got a few in errors today from a domain I missed (repaid it a few minutes ago when I saw it down).

I suspect about 4-5 of them links to be gone by the time it comes back in an hour (or 30 mins, whatever).

Patience everyone, some of the trades will be active and live for years, a day of hiccup isn't to bad :) Try to give some people benefit of the doubt when talking of a long term trade, click the site, if you see something is up, have a little patience.

I've got domains expiring that I didnt even remember how to get into the obscure registrar I had them at, and all set on epass cards so I never noticed til this last few months..lol
ImageImage
missterweb

Re: Slow Down People!

Post by missterweb »

"Well the good news is your link monitoring community linkspun was right on the ball and caught that for everyone"

You are right. If it wasn't for Linkspun I probably wouldn't have known about this problem so fast.