Activity dropped ?

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

darksoul

Activity dropped ?

Post by darksoul »

did anyone notice it ?
I used to get about 20-30 requests per day. Since the site starting changing stuff around I get less than 5. This started about two weeks ago.
Anyone see the same ?
EthnicLover

Re: Activity dropped ?

Post by EthnicLover »

I have not noticed a change in requests. I find the more requests I initiate the more requests I receive.
sebas085

Post by sebas085 »

I've noticed a significant drop in both trade requests I get and responses to trade requests I give out.

I used to be able to do at least 10 or so trades a week. I'm lucky if I can get 5 approved now.

Not sure what happened? I've had a lot of SERP success because of the trades I've made on LinkSpun.

I find the thing about LS is that you have to login at least once every 3 days. If you don't keep up with it, you can get behind and just get lazy as to if you request, approve, exchange etc. I think that's what's happened with most people.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Perhaps people are doing taxes or are glued to the TV with the whole Charlie Sheen thing wondering how they will live without Two and a Half Men. Then add in the earth quake and its pandemonium!
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!