Request another button

Just what it sounds like, post any suggestions you have for LinkSpun inside here.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

mcfester

Request another button

Post by mcfester »

How about a Request Another button next to the Request Trade button with the page refreshing on the same page so you can request another without having to scroll and click from the find trades list each time.
For example I'm requesting a link from a babe site and I want it linking to 5 of my babe sites, so can quickly request 5 separate trades.
CodeR70

Re: Request another button

Post by CodeR70 »

mcfester wrote:For example I'm requesting a link from a babe site and I want it linking to 5 of my babe sites, so can quickly request 5 separate trades.
I rather not. This would allow u to "spam" all my sites. I'm pretty sure this will be the most abused feature.
HowlingWulf

Post by HowlingWulf »

I have to agree with CodeR70 on this one.
Submit to OMG Sex Blogs!
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

CodeR70 wrote: I rather not. This would allow u to "spam" all my sites. I'm pretty sure this will be the most abused feature.
You mean like I just "spammed" your prvtblog with 4 requests and you accepted all 4?
:roll:
Its also more easy for you to add those links to one site than adding to 4 different sites.
Spam ... lol
CodeR70

Post by CodeR70 »

mcfester wrote: You mean like I just "spammed" your prvtblog with 4 requests and you accepted all 4?
:roll:
Its also more easy for you to add those links to one site than adding to 4 different sites.
Spam … lol
No, I did not accept them all. One was dropped immidiatly because you tried to build links to a non existing website! If you want to make a point, make sure you're accurate. Now u just look like an idiot.

Secondly, you have to make an effort. AFAIK you did carefully chosen the links for those sites which I positively responded by accepting them. But with the button as proposed I bet you just click them all without visiting or checking the sites.
mcfester

Post by mcfester »

I was accurate, you stopped the trade 30 minutes after my post. Anyway, lets not bicker :)
Its not a case of clicking them all and checking each site, I'm requesting from your one site so I only need to check it once, and I only want links to my sites that would benefit from it, not all my sites.
If someone did spam you with 20 request and has nothing to offer you in return, you only need to review one request then easily delete all 20 from the request page.
I'd sooner add 20 links to one of my sites than adding to 20 different sites, and in return I get to choose 20 links from 20 different sites.
I can't understand why people are concerned what they link to. If your sites are link baits why worry what you link out to? Surely you should be more concerned about your incoming links?