I want to whine as well...

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

spunar

I want to whine as well...

Post by spunar »

Am I the only one turning down tons of linktrades because the requester only have sites with 0-20 ingoing links? In my eyes links from these sites are worthless.

I understand if you're new and need to get your sites up and going, but when you have 200+ sites with 0 ingoing links and want a link to your moneysite, it just seems wrong imo.

What are you others guys take on this?
ManPuppy

Re: I want to whine as well...

Post by ManPuppy »

I'm much less likely to request a trade on a page with 150 outbound links and PR0. They're muddying the water too fast.

I can always assume lower links mean the webmaster is selective or the site is new/freshly renovated.
The Pronx straight tube site, just launched
Gaysex on ManPuppy.com is a free gay tube site, pages from PR0 to PR2
The Pron XXX is an adult link list with ABC, AB, or No Recip options on site
spunar

Post by spunar »

I think you miss my point :-)

I'm talking about ingoing links / linkjuice. AFAIK a link isn't worth much if the site have zero ingoing links (from other sites) building it's reputation.
olexisomar

Post by olexisomar »

I think you mean incoming links or backlinks, and I don´t think you are the only one that look for it but it is also important the outgoing links and that was what manpuppy explain you before.
Olexis Omar
e-mail: [email protected]
Site: http://www.observe.com
kinkybrian

Post by kinkybrian »

I totally agree. 100 PR 0 sites with 1 or 2 backlinks, and they're all more than a year old, what's the point of that, and why would I ever want a link from a site like that?
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Yeah... that and the guy wants to give PR0 links back from 5 sites on the same IP...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
spunar

Post by spunar »

It's a combination of course. Backlinks are important, as well as not too many outgoing links.

What really pisses me off though, is when people have these 100-200 sites, with no backlinks, and only gives a shit about their moneysite. It's just empty shells they are trying to scam us into, so they can get a link to their moneysite from one of our sites with real backlinks.

I wonder how many "backlinks empty" sites have been created because of Linkspun the last year?