My Linkspunning activity

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

tonyparra

My Linkspunning activity

Post by tonyparra »

Sorry i had about 200 request are getting them down now, moved host etc...If i was linking to your site and no longer are:

A) In my hosting moves i found that some of the backups i had were not the most recent ones, I apologize for this, but i put up all the links i remember for each domain, before you cancel the trade drop me a line, but either way as soon as i find out it the link will be fixed.

B) I use 2 different caches for some sites, one internal and one external, keep that in mind.
Internal updates hourly, external updates weekly. Drop me a line if something disappears.

C) It may seem like i have logged in to linkspun and indeed i may have, but im doing 15-20 hour days now, so sometimes linkspun is last on the list. Im working really hard to build a network of higher quality sites. No excuses, but some of you dont have even one. So i may login and never even make it back because my screen has dozens of open pages. Just sayin :roll:.

D) Lastly if you drop me for no reason on one ill drop you on all, grow a pair and be honest, dont just disappear. I dont care about your pr, etc.

Anything else feel free to hit me up, I'm a sponge so maybe Im doing something wrong, Ill listen.

Thanks.

Ps. I think we should have full profile pages. :D
vrocks

Re: My Linkspunning activity

Post by vrocks »

Accepted.
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!