Unfucking Believable!

Looking to push links to a site and want specific niches, site types, numbers, tld's etc, this is a good place to ask or look.

Moderators: vrocks, drocd, jdoughs

vrocks

Unfucking Believable!

Post by vrocks »

I have finally shaved my 300 requests down to 25 and I am within the latest week of requests... When it was 300 they spanned all the way back to September...
Did I just do something for you? Consider making a donation to LinkSpun!
greenguy

Re: Unfucking Believable!

Post by greenguy »

About Time! <ducking>
RickDiculous

Post by RickDiculous »

I never seem to be able to get the requests under 50. They keep coming and coming. At least, I start with the oldest ones first
anexsia

Post by anexsia »

Yeah as soon as I get my request down, they're right back to over 50 the next day. I try to go through all of them as soon as I can but sometimes it takes me awhile.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

My block list has been growing...

Because I am online a lot it seems a lot of users make requests...
StickyGreen

Post by StickyGreen »

Is there a way to make it so only certain types of sites may request a trade with you?
Do you have Mobile Traffic? Sell it to JuicyAds and make big $$$!
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Not really... The bot has no way of knowing what the site is and if I left it up to people to categorize their shit they'd probably just fuck that up too... Block works wonders... and it is why I want to make blocking much easier to do. Two click (block button, popup warning) option on every page somebody has their name on...

Then when you get somebody with all webcam splogs that are feed driven you can block the guy since you know he will probably never ever add a page you actually care for.

Also lately I have been blocking good traders... I have 450 pages in the system to choose from. They might have 60 or 80... I have a link on 30 to 40 of their pages I care about. I have to block them even though we have tons of trades in the past just because I can't keep linking from the same sites over and over... defeats the purpose...
greenguy

Post by greenguy »

vrocks wrote:...and if I left it up to people to categorize their shit they'd probably just fuck that up too...
Probably? HA! :D
Mindoro

Post by Mindoro »

If you block the spammers you are normaly under 20 per day :D :D :D
suki8888

Post by suki8888 »

Mindoro wrote:If you block the spammers you are normaly under 20 per day :D :D :D

hi there im just new in this field and i would like to know if how i will know that the request is from the spammer?
aj_spun

Post by aj_spun »

suki8888 wrote:i would like to know if how i will know that the request is from the spammer?
Usually they don't give a shit for categories by requesting stupid links like "my fn Gay site" from some "big tits" site and/or offer sites with 400+ outbound links. When taking a quick look at the sites offered for trades by these guys you'll know ;)
The more you know, the deeper you get.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

aj_spun wrote:
suki8888 wrote:i would like to know if how i will know that the request is from the spammer?
Usually they don't give a shit for categories by requesting stupid links like "my fn Gay site" from some "big tits" site and/or offer sites with 400+ outbound links. When taking a quick look at the sites offered for trades by these guys you'll know ;)
'd for truth
anexsia

Post by anexsia »

Just logged in and had over 100 requests and out of those...only about 10 were good. Why the heck would I want to add a Webcam or Gay link to all of my femdom blogs? or trade with someone that has over 80 linktrades at the bottom of their sites? I feel like a dick denying so many trades but damn lol.
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

anexsia wrote:Just logged in and had over 100 requests and out of those...only about 10 were good. Why the heck would I want to add a Webcam or Gay link to all of my femdom blogs? or trade with someone that has over 80 linktrades at the bottom of their sites? I feel like a dick denying so many trades but damn lol.
This is why I am probably going to add a check box for adding those denied to the block list so you don't have them do this tomorrow and the next day... then if a lot of people use it I might have some useful stats after a while showing that so and so was blocked by 300 people and he asked for 2000 trades in 2 months, but only had 100 of those say yes...
suki8888

Post by suki8888 »

aj_spun wrote:

thats why im so confuse with the other request that is not relevant in hentai.. now i know thanks
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Up to 80 and back to zero again...
smutnut

Post by smutnut »

I just did this same thing (wiped out actually over 300) but list is growing again. 2 things I hate. People who accept trades and don't put up their links immediately since they know they have accepted and idiots who ask for a high PR to their high PR and then set a limit for how high your PR should be
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

Yeah... I need to add a blocking option to the request page. Lately I have been getting the webcam/phone/dating sites everyone else is complaining about. People asking me for 20 to 40 links all to their 1 sites and in return they have like 5 PR 0 new sites for me to link from...

I might have to write something to check on people that continually ask for 20+ links in one day from the same webmaster and if they do this all of the time ban them for a week of timeout. But I will see about adding the ability to do multiple selections by holding shift/ctrl keys similar to how Gmail handles such things... Then you can click, shift, click and have selected 14 you plan to deny quickly instead of 14 clicks... One at a time...
greenguy

Post by greenguy »

vrocks wrote:...I might have to write something to check on people that continually ask for 20+ links in one day from the same webmaster and if they do this all of the time ban them for a week of timeout...
I do this on occasion if I find a site with a lot of niche specific pages that I need inbound links from. I did it to a guy last month - 29 trade requests in one day. I did send him a message:
Let me know if I'm annoying you with all these trade requests - if not, I can think of a lot more trades that we can make :)
Of course, he's not replied to the message or done anything to the trade requests, even though I see them logging in quite often :shock:
smutnut

Post by smutnut »

greenguy wrote:
vrocks wrote:...I might have to write something to check on people that continually ask for 20+ links in one day from the same webmaster and if they do this all of the time ban them for a week of timeout...
I do this on occasion if I find a site with a lot of niche specific pages that I need inbound links from. I did it to a guy last month - 29 trade requests in one day. I did send him a message:
Let me know if I'm annoying you with all these trade requests - if not, I can think of a lot more trades that we can make :)
Of course, he's not replied to the message or done anything to the trade requests, even though I see them logging in quite often :shock:
What you're doing I have no problem with personally cause you have something to offer... It's these morons who are running things the same way they spam your blog comments

and really really I get pissed when a trade is accepted and a link isn't posted immediately unless you are waiting for an acceptance the other way around
smutnut

Post by smutnut »

for instance I have twelve trades accepted now with no links put up. I guess I'm supposed to put mine up first and wait a week to see if they will actually put theirs up when they get around to it

and they actually aren't bad link traders it doesn't look like but who knows in the long run. One guy was actually complaining here though about people not accepting or declining his trade so now maybe he can get a clue LOL
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

I stopped getting annoyed at people not putting up their links once I hit about 600 trades... But I will cancel a trade if it goes to over a week.
geirlur

Post by geirlur »

I envy you guys.. I go days withouth getting any requests, have to make most of them myself :-O
vrocks

Post by vrocks »

geirlur wrote:I envy you guys.. I go days withouth getting any requests, have to make most of them myself :-O
How many pages do you have in the system and how many niches do they cover?

How high is their PR?

Put 400 or more in the system.
Have an average PR of 2.
Cover 90% of the niches.

Then you will have so many requests it will actually make you sorry you did all of the above ;)